Please make sure that you allow everyone to view your “Liked videos”.
- Open TikTok, tap on Me in the navigation bar at the bottom.
- Tap on the vertical or horizontal ellipsis (•••) in the top right to access your TikTok settings.
- On the Settings and privacy page, find and select “Privacy” under the Account section.
- On the Privacy page, find and select “Liked videos” under the Safety section.
- On the Liked videos page, tap the circle next to “Everyone“.
Please make sure your Instagram account is set to Public Account.
- Open Instagram. Tap on ≡ on the top right to setting your Settings below.
- Under Privacy, turn off Private Account to make your profile public.
Subscribe: users must set Keep all my subscriptions private to OFF, then subscribe to our channel
Comment: users write a comment
Link and Earn
After setup, link your TikTok and Instagram accounts to start earning TEC by liking the posts from our “Like” list.
Please do drop us a message if you have any questions or like to suggest new ideas or improvements at https://chattee.reviews/contact-us/. Cheers!
Last Updated by